Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Istanbul, Turkey, again

I have Kia's camera with me but I don't have the cable or the memory card reader so I have to post the pictures taken with N95. Yesterday I saw a demonstration which was related to the demonstrations last week on 1st of May. Nothing happened, eventually, but there were a lot of policemen preventing the demonstrators from approaching the statue of Atatürk on Taksim square. I took some pics but unfortunately they are still in the camera... I will post them later. I have avoided the dessert made of strips of chicken breast and carrot juice (which tasted like fermented beet root juice) which I had last time I was here... I will also try to avoid them for the rest of the stay. By the way, Kimi and Heikki will be here for the weekend but I won't.

No comments: